Title: The Eidolon - Part 7
Fandom: Dark City/Mirrors
Characters: Larry, Ben & Daniel
Rating: NC17
Summary: The truth comes out, leading to some unexpected consequences...
The cab ride home was deathly silent, and for once, Daniel couldn't bring himself to try and read his twin. He tried to breathe slow and deep, tried to calm his own racing thoughts. He and Ben had talked about this! They'd already decided! Larry needed to know. But deciding to tell him and figuring out how to do so were two very different things, it seemed, and so was the thought that....
Could he possibly already know? If he did... it had to be a good thing, right? But if it wasn't....
"Come on, let's go inside." Larry urged them in, herding them out of the cab and into the building. Daniel chanced to look at Ben, but his twin seemed as worried as he did.
Inside the flat, they shed their outerwear, and Larry leaned back against the wall with a long sigh. "Please don't look like that..." he started finally. "Things are going to be okay. I'm sorry that I...." He stopped, then let out a breath, before leaning out to grab each of their hands and tug them closer. "Listen... I don't know if what I saw is already something that's real, or just something you both long for. So I didn't want to assume, or say anything before you were ready. If you want me to, I can use my powers to let you set aside your inhibitions and we can all just stop worrying and have a really good time. Or we can talk about it. Whatever you want."
"Lar..." Ben started helplessly, and Larry reached up to stroke his fingers through his hair, kissing him.
"Ben, I'm here, aren't I? I... really liked what I saw."
Daniel finally managed to find his voice. "... what did you see?"
Larry gave him a soft smile, pausing to kiss him gently as well. "I saw..." he started slowly, "my two best friends in the world... the twins who'd been so good to me, shown me such care... and let me experience such exquisite passion in bed with them, together. And I saw that... that the beautiful passion they'd showed me would be just as beautiful without me there. I saw other things, too. That you'd... balance each other, like the professor said. Daniel would love to explore the passion of so many lovers, while Ben...." he stopped, wetting his lips as he met Ben's gaze with a soft shyness.
"We want you there," Ben replied softly. "We both... and... Larry, I want you there. And we weren't going to agree to anything without telling you."
"Telling you everything," Daniel pressed quietly.
Ben swallowed hard, and gave a small, sharp nod. "Lar... Daniel and I... he's my twin. We... we won't let anything keep us apart, definitely not inhibitions. So we've always... been like that. What you saw is real. But I...." he hesitated, reaching up with trembling fingers to cup his cheek. "I love my twin with every breath, but... I'm in love with you, Larry. I have been for a very long time. It's the only reason I agreed to come to university here. I needed to be close to you again. And I know this is really insensitive and terrible timing and I can wait for you as long as you need, I just... I need you."
Larry's eyes grew bright as he spoke, and he pulled Ben into a kiss, hard and trembling. "Me too," he managed to answer finally, choking back a laugh and kissing him again. "I love you both so much. And I'm so fucking in love with you, Ben."
Daniel sagged against his twin in a rush of relief, who held him tight even as he returned Larry's kiss with a needy, joyful moan. Then Larry was kissing Daniel, laughing soft and joyful, pulling them close so that all their lips were together, messy and awkward and perfect.
"Please don't think I don't love you just as much," Larry whispered, wrapping one arm around Daniel's shoulders and tangling fingers in his hair. "I'm sorry it's not... the mushy kind."
Daniel smiled, claiming another kiss. "There are far more kinds of love than even the Greeks had names for, lover. Don't worry, Larry... I've never wanted anything more than for you to feel for Ben like he does for you."
"Thank you," Larry whispered, smiling sweetly. But then he met his gaze with more boldness, his smile turning from shy to his familiar, compelling invitation. "Sweet Daniel... your own desire craves experience the way your mind craves knowledge, doesn't it?"
Daniel bit his bottom lip, feeling a deep, hot rush of longing that was completely mortifying. He'd always known that he wasn't like Ben, that he couldn't be content to focus his passion only on one great love. The times he and Ben had gone to bed together with others had been at his urging. And it had been so easy, after they'd started sleeping with Larry, to tell himself that he was flirting with other men so that Ben could have time alone with him....
It was one of the few things he'd found difficult to talk about with Ben, knowing that his beloved twin wasn't wired that way. But... Larry....
His lover leaned closer, nuzzling his jaw. "Sweet bunny," he murmured, fingers stroking down the back of his neck, then his spine. "Big brother's taken such good care of your needs... I want to help with that, too. I want to gift you the revels like I've tasted them... and when you're a god, you'll be able to last all night, you can take everyone who wants you...." a low chuckle. "And be as dirty as you want, immune from mortal disease...."
Daniel gave an embarrassingly needy whimper before he could stop himself. "I...."
Ben cuddled into his other side, claiming his mouth in a yearning kiss. "I'd really like to see that," he purred, smoothing a hand down to cup and squeeze his ass with exquisite familiarity. "Maybe Lar and I could both help you... bring the most handsome lovers to you so that you don't have to lift a finger to get what you want...."
An incredulous laugh escaped his throat, but Daniel couldn't find words to respond. The thought of it was incredible, like Larry could see the deepest, kinkiest fantasies he'd ever had - well, in a way he could, couldn't he? "...please," he whispered, and Larry moaned, warm and pleased, claiming a kiss as well.
Then Larry drew back, looking at Ben. "...can I ask for something from you, my love?"
"Anything," Ben replied, soft and fervent.
Larry bit his lip on a grin, stroking his cheek. Then he turned his gaze to Daniel, lowering his voice. "I'd really like to help you take care of your sweet twin right now...."
Ben drew a soft breath, eyes darkening with desire - or was that Daniel's own want reflected back at him? "What do you have in mind?"
Larry gave a low, pleased moan, fingers tightening in Daniel's hair as he claimed another kiss: hot, deep, nipping at his bottom lip. "Sweet little bunny, just starving for cock," he purred, breath hot as he nuzzled along his cheek to mouth at his ear. "I want to give you mine to swallow while I watch your big brother fuck you, Daniel."
The idea was intensely, incredibly sexy. So much that Daniel couldn't trust himself to respond, an embarrassingly needy whine escaping his lips. He'd never....
Ben groaned, fingers digging into his ass. "Fuck, Lar...."
Larry cupped Ben's cheek tenderly with his free hand. "Will you give that to me, my love? I'd really, really like to watch you together...."
"Yes," Ben promised, fervent and relieved. "Anytime, anything you wish."
Daniel swallowed, trying to be prudent. "I - I should let you two have time together...."
"You've done that already in spades," Larry replied with a smirk. He stroked both arms around Daniel's waist, one covering Ben's hand on his ass and giving a squeeze. "But you haven't let us spoil you. And for as many times as you've spoiled me, I really think you ought to let me turn the tables...." he claimed his lips in a kiss that left Daniel weak at the knees, sucking and nibbling on his lips, voice lower. "And I wanna help your twin fill you up with cock...."
Larry's words shuddered straight to his raging hardon, and Daniel gave a soft whine into his mouth. "...are you using your powers now?"
"No?" Larry drew back in surprise.
Ben chuckled softly, kissing above his ear. His fingers slid slower on his ass to tease between his thighs. "I don't think Larry needs magic to make you horny, liebling."
"I could if you want, though," Larry offered with a little smile. "I mean, I could try. I haven't done it intentionally yet."
"Maybe it could be a good way to celebrate?" Ben suggested. "Only if you want to, of course."
"If Daniel's comfortable with it," Larry replied. "I think I might need some music, though..."
Daniel swallowed hard. "I... have the new Massive Attack album...."
A slow grin spread across Larry's lips. "Perfect," he murmured, then held a hand out to him. "Show me."
Daniel had immediately found the album to be incredibly sexy, though he'd mostly used it to cover for sex noises before. Now, it felt exquisitely easy to relax into it, taking the glass of wine that Ben brought for him from the kitchen. It felt easy to let the wine warm him, letting Larry draw him into a slow sway with the beat. Yielding to the way Ben pressed up against his back, moving with him, until Daniel couldn't help but pull Larry closer so he was pinned between them, drunk on their touch and the heat in Larry's gaze even more than the wine.
There was something undoubtedly familiar about it that made him think back to last Christmas in the Alps. It had been so good to see Larry again after so long. He'd been so happy, and Ben even moreso. They'd spent a night catching up over mulled wine, meeting Larry's friends, and then, what had come the day after... Alain's advice about Larry, his invitation to come dance....
Yes, this was the same warm divinity, held now in the smile of his dear friend and lover. Daniel felt so good, like the thrum of the music and the warmth of the wine in his limbs had pushed away all of the niggling little excuses why he couldn't or shouldn't give in to his own desires. Like it had a year ago, when he'd looked into Larry's adoring gaze, and felt every fear and worry he'd had previously - that they'd somehow end up hurting him, that they'd ruin the friendship, that he'd inevitably see what they were to each other and be disgusted by it - melt away into nothing but the love he felt for his dear friend. It had been so easy to pull Larry close like he'd always wanted, to whisper invitation in his ear. To know that, once Larry had been to bed with them once, it would be so easy to continue, to maneuver him closer to Ben....
It felt just as good now. It felt even better to turn and reach for Ben without hesitation. To claim a kiss that wasn't just to tease and flirt, but with all the desire he felt for his twin, without any question of being judged for it.
"Your magic is exquisite," he breathed as he turned back to Larry, as the three of them traded kisses, tugging each other's clothing away effortlessly. "It feels so very, very good, Lar...."
"I'm so glad, sweetheart," he purred, pressing closer, until Daniel was pinned between both of them. Pinned, winding his arms around Larry's neck, one thigh around his hips to pull him closer. And Ben, pressed so close behind him holding them both close as they rocked together in time to the music. The exquisite length of his hard cock nestled against Daniel's ass, so close to where it belonged....
"We're only getting started," Larry murmured against his lips before claiming Ben's mouth over his shoulder, and Daniel moaned at the flood of desires that danced across his mind's eye. It felt like he could ask for anything without fear, and they'd answer him. Everything. He imagined being lifted between them, head falling back against Ben's shoulder, his twin holding his thighs spread for Larry to fuck him. He imagined being bent over the back of the couch so they could take turns with his ass while they made out, trading off back and forth until one of them finally came in him and the other fisted off on his back. Or perhaps, after a round or two, he could even try and take both their cocks at once....
Gods, it was almost too decadent to contemplate. Daniel slid to his knees, lips parting over the head of Larry's cock with a groan as he had so many times before. Starving for cock, Larry had said, and something deep inside him responded with uncontrollable need. Something that was always shameful and dirty but at times felt delightfully deviant, instead of something he should hold himself back from. Now - like it had last winter - it felt divine.
He reveled in the heat and weight of Larry's cock against his tongue, the taste of his arousal - did he even taste divine? - and how it felt to fill his mouth and suckle him. Ben's fingers were heavenly as they curled in his hair to encourage him. He relaxed and slid down Larry's shaft, swallowing him deep into his throat with a groan. God, it felt so good, the thought of doing it all night was incredible....
"Feels so good, Daniel...." Larry cupped the back of his skull, gently rocking into his mouth. Then he tugged him back gently, urging him towards Ben. "Don't neglect your twin, sweetheart..."
"Oh God," Daniel whimpered, and turned to Ben's cock, taking him in his mouth without hesitation. It felt like he'd never needed to suck him so badly, and even though he was so very familiar with this he half gagged around him in his enthusiasm.
"Fuck, Daniel - !" Ben clenched at his hair, drawing a sharp hiss. "Oh God, libeling -"
"He's such a good boy," Larry purred, stroking jaw. "Look how hungry he is for your cock, Ben... gods, he looks so good with your cock in his throat...."
How had Daniel never imagined how good it would be to hear such things? He'd never even dared to imagine they'd ever be in this place! He pulled back to lavish attention on the head of his cock like he knew so well Ben liked, then slowly slid down his cock to swallow around him carefully, reveling in the rush of pleasure from feeling his brother's girth fill his throat.
"Lar - " their lover's name was helpless on Ben's lips, fingers raking through Daniel's hair. Daniel glanced up to see Larry kiss him deeply, stroking Daniel's cheek encouragingly.
"Such a good baby brother," he purred again, and - God - that was another unexpected new kink.
Daniel pulled from Ben's cock with a soft pop, sucking and nuzzling the head with a helpless whimper. "Lar...."
"Sweet, hungry baby brother...." Larry stroked his thumb along his lips. "Do you need your twin to cum down your throat?"
"Please," Daniel whimpered, feeling his cock jerk at the thought. "But - "
"Don't worry," Larry soothed, guiding the head of Ben's cock to his mouth. "We have all day, sweetheart. Go on."
Daniel took him again with a whimper, not sure he could have held back even if he wanted. He needed his twin's pleasure, drinking in the satisfaction of Ben's groans as much as how good it felt to have him in his mouth. He hadn't realized how well endowed he and his twin were until he'd started fooling around with other boys, but he often felt, indulgently, that it was a gift for his own pleasure, gifting him the most exquisite sense of accomplishment to swallow his twin to the hilt.
Larry's soft words of praise only made it more exquisite, his fingers stroking warm through Daniel's hair, over Ben's hand as it clenched tighter. "Gods, that's it... fuck, Ben, he's so pretty like that... imagined you two so many times, love, your sweet little twin gagging for your cock.... No, it's okay, just enjoy it. Just let me watch. He can bounce on my cock afterwards so he's all stretched open and ready for your monster cock..."
Daniel cried out around him at the thought of it, half gagging on his cock again in enthusiasm, and almost wished he could bring himself to stop long enough to beg for it now. But his twin's pleasure was too intoxicating, fingers almost painfully tight in his hair, hips trembling as he stuttered up into his mouth despite his attempts not to. "Fuck - " Ben panted desperately. "Fuck, Daniel - Lar - "
"Do it," Larry breathed. "Can't you see how much he wants you to? Hold him just like this - yes - and push deep. He can take it. Oh god, lover, just like that. Fuck your cock down your brother's throat for me - "
Daniel felt like he could swoon with it, despite managing to breathe around his brother's thrusts. He felt entirely helpless but at once perfectly safe, relaxing and yielding to the push of his cock. He knew his brother's passion so well, could feel it build, feel the tension as Ben rode the crest and then came with a shout, spilling down his throat. It felt more gratifying than ever, enough that Daniel felt like it would only take a few tugs to follow his brother. But he held off, reveling in Ben's orgasm, whimpering as he suckled his cock and swallowed down every spurt of his seed.
"Oh my god." Larry dropped to his knees behind him, working his fingers up inside him - thank god he'd grabbed lube from somewhere. "Oh my god, you two are amazing. I can't imagine anything more divine. Ben, cuddle your twin. Fuck, Daniel, I need to fuck your sweet little ass so bad - "
"Please," Daniel managed to answer, his voice surprisingly but so satisfyingly husky. "Fuck me hard, Lar, please - "
"Hold him," Larry urged, and in moments Daniel was draped over his twin's body, held warm and strong as Larry buried himself to the hilt without hesitation in a few eager thrusts. It felt like Larry perfectly shared his desperation, starting to use him urgently, hard snaps of his hips that filled him in a hot shock of pleasure with thrust. All he could do was cry out in pleasure, clinging to Ben.
"So good, liebling," Ben purred, stealing breathless kisses from him, sucking at his bottom lip. "So incredible watching you taking our cocks...!"
In the moment, it felt like nothing could possibly be a greater accomplishment. Larry's fingers curled around his cock, and in no time Daniel was coming apart, crying his climax into Ben's mouth as Larry spilled inside him.
It felt so good to cuddle between them, catching his breath, slowly relaxing. Trading soft kisses with both of them, then Ben alone as Larry slipped away to clean up.
Ben looked after him for a moment with so much wonder and love that it took his breath away. Daniel cuddled closer to his brother with a soft sigh. "Ben, I'm so happy...."
His twin gave a soft, incredulous laugh. "I hardly hoped...." he breathed, then turned back to kiss Daniel, long and warm. "Love you so much...."
"Do you want to join him?" Daniel asked, finally feeling nothing but a thrill of excitement at the idea.
"And agree to the Professor's - to be his successor?"
Daniel nodded, cupping his twin's face. "To share a divine soul..."
"Perfect...." Ben smiled, tracing his fingers along Daniel's jaw. "I'm sure we'll remember some things eventually that will be difficult. Strong memories especially. We'll probably remember how they lost each other..." his smile turned a little sad.
"But we'll be here," Daniel whispered. "We'll take care of each other. We'll make up for that loss. And we'll never feel shame."
"Never shame for loving you," Ben breathed, drawing into a kiss that was sweet and hot and deep.
"That looks like a very nice conversation," Larry purred as he returned, stretching out next to Ben's side. Ben gave him a sweet smile, drawing him into a kiss as well, more adoring than Daniel had ever seen him.
"We were talking about memory," Daniel said, mind returning to those thoughts. "And how some of the things we might remember will be difficult, but... I think perhaps there's things we can do now to help with that...."
"Yeah?" Larry looked at him curiously.
Daniel nodded, still thinking. "I think your powers could be really helpful for that, too. When we learn about things like trauma and PTSD... one of the most effective ways to recover is to try and create positive memories that overshadow the negative ones. It's unfortunately a survival mechanism to remember unpleasant things, so we can protect ourselves from them. But we can override that with effort. Finding happy moments and learning how to really be present to save that happiness into your memories. I think maybe that's why Alain must have kept journals, even if he didn't realize it."
Larry gave a soft hum, pondering that for a long moment. Then he turned to Ben, smiling, claiming a long, slow kiss. "Dear Diary," he murmured against Ben's lips between kisses, "Today I watched my beloved brother Ben... and his boyfriend... finally admit their feelings after..." a soft laugh, a longer kiss. "After a whole summer of hiding it from each other while trying to spend every waking moment together...."
Ben gave a soft moan, arm tightening around him. "I really like 'boyfriend'," he said softly, making Larry smile, sweet and shy.
Daniel let himself gaze at them for a long moment, taking his own advice and focusing on how wondrous it all felt, and the sweet, aching happiness he felt for both of them. "...and then my brother's boyfriend let me taste the sweetness of his powers, and asked to watch me suck my twin off?"
Larry gave a pleased moan of agreement, then drew back to look at both of them. "Wait, that's not what I asked for...." He pouted, eyes growing wide. "Don't I still get to watch you make love?"
Daniel was well familiar with the way his twin's eyes darkened, hand stroking lower on Daniel's back to rub one ass cheek. "Do you still want to?"
"So much," Larry purred, kissing him warmly. Then he sat up, reaching towards the stereo with a smile, where the album was reaching the end. "Should I restart this...?"
"Oh yes," Daniel sighed immediately, and soon found himself in a delightful tangle of limbs, kissing both of them.
"I want to watch everything," Larry breathed, rubbing Ben's chest. "Tell me how it started...."
Ben gave a slightly helpless laugh. "...there was no start, Lar. He's my twin. It always was."
"We just did what felt good," Daniel agreed, and received a warmer kiss from Larry.
"God, that's hot." A soft laugh. "Maybe you were born to be the Dioscuri...."
Daniel bit his lip on the idea, cock twitching harder. Could it be possible? Even if the Professor didn't know it, so many myths illustrated how the hand of fate could bring people together for important things. "Just like fate drew us to you so young," he breathed, and Larry smiled, sweet and bashful.
"...maybe," he agreed. "I... wish I'd been brave enough to agree when you invited me to play doctor when we were little. Clearly none of us understood what we'd really be doing, but... I'm sure part of me worried I'd like it far too much...."
"You're with us now," Ben murmured. "You never have to worry with us. We'll take care of you, Lar."
Larry favored Ben with another sweet smile, kissing him deeper. "We'll take care of each other," he murmured, then looked up at Daniel through his eyelashes. This time Daniel caught a flash of gold, and Larry's lips parted to a soft groan. "Oh... you used to suckle him while you fell asleep... no wonder our sweet bunny is so hungry for cock...."
They'd never admitted it to anyone, and the rush of heat it sent through Daniel made him groan. "That's how I realized," he admitted, and it felt so good to say. Even better for the way Ben's fingers kneaded at his ass, encouraging Daniel to grind his cock against his hip. "One day I saw a porn magazine and understood why I liked it so much... and that there was so many more ways to feel good together...."
"Our parents were kind of hands off with us during the divorce," Ben explained, and Daniel realized that he'd pulled Larry closer the same way, molesting his ass. "And then our new stepmother just took cues from Dad... we never really misbehaved and our grades were so good, so they never questioned...."
"I remember," Larry groaned, squirming more against him. "Gods, you were so young when your twin started riding your cock...."
Daniel couldn't hold back a whimper, starting to suck along Ben's shoulder and neck as he wrapped his fingers around his twin's erection. "That's where it belonged," he whispered, and he'd always thought that admitting such a thing would be mortifying, but with Larry it felt as triumphant and thrilling as it did deviant.
"God, of course it did," Larry groaned, pulling him into a hungry kiss. "Oh fuck, Daniel, I wanna see that. Please show me...."
How could he hold back? In moments he was astride Ben's hips, grinding back against his cock with a helpless whine. "Ben...."
"Anything you need, liebling," Ben breathed, as he always did, but raked his fingers up his hips, clenching harder. "God, Daniel, need to fuck you so bad...."
"I'll help," Larry purred, and in moments was slicking Ben's cock, guiding it up inside him as Daniel rocked down onto him with a needy whine.
Gods, had it ever felt so good? There was always something delightfully overwhelming about taking Ben's cock despite the countless times they'd made love. His twin was so big, and there was always a moment where stretching around the head of his cock felt nearly too much to handle. But the rush of it was exquisite, and Daniel knew so well it would only get better, relaxing and taking him, crying out in triumph as he pushed Ben to the hilt and his entire awareness was the bliss of being filled.
"Oh my god, Ben...." Larry's voice was incredulous, fingers rubbing down Daniel's back and over his ass, restless and eager. "God, he looks so good with your huge cock splitting him open. Fuck, your twin takes you like a champ - " He disappeared behind him with a helpless groan, and Daniel squealed as he felt - god, was that his tongue?
"Fuck, he's so tight around you," Larry groaned, breath hot against the place where they joined. Then he was licking him again, sucking at his ass and the base of Ben's cock, and Daniel had a sudden, exquisite urge to beg Larry to lick into him or finger him alongside Ben's cock. Larry pulled back, though, kissing Daniel's back, nipping his earlobe. "Fuck yourself on your big brother's cock, my little bunny."
How could he resist? Daniel stuttered down eagerly, knowing so well just how to move. Ben's cock was so thick that it was near impossible to not get it right, but in moments he was fucking down onto his twin's cock in a way that was toe-curlingly good. He curled over Ben, bracing himself on his shoulders and crying out as Ben started to rock up to meet him: the slick drag of his thick cock over sensitive nerve endings as he drew away, then filled him again with a rush, hitting up against his sweet spot.
"Gods, you're so fucking pretty together," Larry groaned, palming his own cock. His free hand stroked idly over Daniel's back, rubbing down to clench his ass. Then he leaned down to kiss Ben's temple, breath ragged. "Can I watch you make love to him now? Please?"
In moments Daniel found himself manhandled down onto the bed, their positions reversed. He pulled his thighs high against Ben's sides, gasping as Ben pulled his hips higher, and realized his brother was angling so that Larry could watch him rub the head of his cock against Daniel's ass. "Please - !"
"Patience, little bunny," Larry purred, pouring more lube on his fingers and reaching to rub them between him, against his hole and over Ben's cock. "Jesus, yes, do it, you're so fucking hot together - "
"Fuck, Lar - !" Ben stuttered into him more roughly than normal, and the obvious lack of control felt incredible, left Daniel crying out in pleasure. It felt even better when Ben curled over him, grinding deep as he claimed his mouth.
"My liebling, he groaned, kissing him harder, for a moment grinding so deep that it felt like Ben meant to claim every inch of him. "My twin... so good... god, Lar, it's so good...!"
Daniel thought he managed to whimper agreement, holding his twin's gaze and seeing everything that he thought neither of them could find words for. How could he possibly explain the way it felt to be accepted - no, encouraged! - like this?
"My divine twins," Larry purred, curling next to them. Stroking Ben's hair as Ben rocked in him, slow and deep. "Gods, don't ever stop, promise me...."
Daniel caught his twin's face, heart in his throat, and could only nod, drawing Ben in for a kiss. "Promise," Ben managed, voice rough, and kissed him again. "Never stop...."
"Never," Daniel managed to echo, closing his eyes and focusing again on committing every part of it to memory. The sense of oneness - the safety and security and unconditional love - everything about being with Ben was so familiar. And this new, wondrous ability to share it that felt so bright and beautiful....
He reached out to their lover. "Larry...."
Larry smiled, pressing a kiss to his temple. "Sweetheart?"
Daniel turned his head for a kiss. "Ben... may I...."
Ben gave a soft groan, dropping his face to Daniel's neck. "...can I share you with my boyfriend, liebling? Can I show him how special you are to me? Will you let us both fuck you whenever you need us to?"
What he was asking - offering - was so much more than Daniel would ever dare ask for, and he couldn't help but sob at the thought of it. "Oh god, please - ! Please, anything you want - Larry, please - !"
"Don't worry, hungry little bunny," Larry purred. "I did promise you my cock. Ben - move him forward a bit if you can - "
Then Daniel's head was hanging off the edge of the bed-pile, and Larry knelt above him, gently urging his head back more as he brought the head of his cock to Daniel's lips. Daniel could tell immediately what he intended, and groaned as he licked and nuzzled as much as he could reach. "God yes, fuck my mouth. Please fuck down my throat, Lar - "
"With pleasure, sweetheart," Larry groaned, pushing past his lips and over his tongue.
For the number of times Daniel had longingly imagined doing this - guiltily with their one night stands, and with Larry, a tentative hopefulness - experiencing it was better than any of it. The rush of pleasure from being overwhelmed by both activities at once: his twin inside him, taking his pleasure of him and driving such sweet shocks of sensation through him with every thrust, and the sense of powerful devotion that came from pleasing a man with his mouth, and especially Larry. Larry, who wasn't just allowing this but had been the one to suggest it, and even if he was only doing it for Ben's sake he clearly understood how important it was to them and wanted to support them -
And then, with a murmured warning, Larry went from thrusting shallowly over his tongue to pushing into his throat, and all of Daniel's thoughts deserted him.
How could thoughts possibly compete with such overwhelming pleasure? He swallowed around Larry's cock with practiced ease, shuddering at the rush of satisfaction. Larry might not have been quite as thick as his brother, but he was a tall guy and his cock certainly left nothing wanting. Daniel swallowed around him hungrily, whimpering and gasping for breath as Larry pulled back, then pushed deep again, cupping the back of his neck and starting to fuck his throat more urgently as soon as Daniel proved he could take it.
Ben stuttered into him roughly with a helpless cry, and Daniel's world narrowed even further until nothing existed but them. Ben, filling him up so perfectly. The increasing desperation of his thrusts pushing Daniel's pleasure higher at breakneck speed. Larry, gasping encouragements, timing his thrusts to let him breathe.
"Oh fuck Daniel, that's it - swallow my cock so good, sweetheart - oh yes, feels so fucking good... drives your big brother crazy... fuck, you're gonna cum so hard for us... aren't you? Fuck... cum on your twin's cock while I - "
And then, as if Larry had ordered it, Daniel was. He couldn't breathe around Larry's cock, but he didn't need to. All that existed were the waves of pleasure, finally cresting, breaking, sending him tumbling him over the edge. He shuddered around Ben's cock as his brother stuttered deep with a cry, his thrusts a perfect agony as he spilled inside him, as Larry gave a breathless, surprised shout and pulsed and came down his throat.
It was all he'd ever dreamed of. It was just the beginning.
He held them both close in a post-orgasmic daze, basking in the moment as he caught his breath. Surely there were few things that could possibly be more foundational to memory than this. How could any piece of recollection inherited from the previous Dioscuri possibly ever compare? Or, if they tried, perhaps it would only serve to reinforce the magic of what the three of them had found together.
"Thank you," Ben said softly. "You don't know what this means to me, love. Thank you."
"I know what it means to me that you trust me with it," Larry replied softly. "And... that you're considering joining me."
"We will," Daniel replied without hesitation. "And I promise I won't always be the third wheel."
"The one that guides and balances us?" Larry shot back challengingly, then kissed him. "I'm the one joining you two. I know you'll still need time alone, sweetheart, don't worry. I've always been fine with that."
"And you need time alone to let my brother romance you like I've been wanting him to for a decade," Daniel shot back with a pout.
"I will. I promise." Ben pressed a kiss to his temple. "But I also think that sometimes I might need my twin to take over for me... stand on the arm of Dionysus at the height of his revels." He caressed the side of Larry's face with a smile. "I love you too much - both of you - to hold you back from the revelry you deserve."
Larry leaned into his touch, turning his face to kiss Ben's palm. "We'll figure things out," he said softly. "We'll have more than enough time for everything."
How was it possible to be so happy just from watching their happiness? Daniel felt like he could melt into it and never leave. Or at least not for the rest of the day. But there was one more thing they should take care of.
He tapped Ben's chest. "Let me up, I'll call Professor Carson. Tell him what we've decided."
Ben smiled, then kissed his forehead and urged him back down to relax. "I think maybe I'd better call him... you sound like... like you should rest your throat."
Daniel felt his ears heat, and cuddled into Larry as Ben got up. "I don't really sound that bad... do I?"
Larry chuckled, kissing his cheek. "Nah. Just wait until we throw a real revel."
~~~
Fandom: Dark City/Mirrors
Characters: Larry, Ben & Daniel
Rating: NC17
Summary: The truth comes out, leading to some unexpected consequences...
The cab ride home was deathly silent, and for once, Daniel couldn't bring himself to try and read his twin. He tried to breathe slow and deep, tried to calm his own racing thoughts. He and Ben had talked about this! They'd already decided! Larry needed to know. But deciding to tell him and figuring out how to do so were two very different things, it seemed, and so was the thought that....
Could he possibly already know? If he did... it had to be a good thing, right? But if it wasn't....
"Come on, let's go inside." Larry urged them in, herding them out of the cab and into the building. Daniel chanced to look at Ben, but his twin seemed as worried as he did.
Inside the flat, they shed their outerwear, and Larry leaned back against the wall with a long sigh. "Please don't look like that..." he started finally. "Things are going to be okay. I'm sorry that I...." He stopped, then let out a breath, before leaning out to grab each of their hands and tug them closer. "Listen... I don't know if what I saw is already something that's real, or just something you both long for. So I didn't want to assume, or say anything before you were ready. If you want me to, I can use my powers to let you set aside your inhibitions and we can all just stop worrying and have a really good time. Or we can talk about it. Whatever you want."
"Lar..." Ben started helplessly, and Larry reached up to stroke his fingers through his hair, kissing him.
"Ben, I'm here, aren't I? I... really liked what I saw."
Daniel finally managed to find his voice. "... what did you see?"
Larry gave him a soft smile, pausing to kiss him gently as well. "I saw..." he started slowly, "my two best friends in the world... the twins who'd been so good to me, shown me such care... and let me experience such exquisite passion in bed with them, together. And I saw that... that the beautiful passion they'd showed me would be just as beautiful without me there. I saw other things, too. That you'd... balance each other, like the professor said. Daniel would love to explore the passion of so many lovers, while Ben...." he stopped, wetting his lips as he met Ben's gaze with a soft shyness.
"We want you there," Ben replied softly. "We both... and... Larry, I want you there. And we weren't going to agree to anything without telling you."
"Telling you everything," Daniel pressed quietly.
Ben swallowed hard, and gave a small, sharp nod. "Lar... Daniel and I... he's my twin. We... we won't let anything keep us apart, definitely not inhibitions. So we've always... been like that. What you saw is real. But I...." he hesitated, reaching up with trembling fingers to cup his cheek. "I love my twin with every breath, but... I'm in love with you, Larry. I have been for a very long time. It's the only reason I agreed to come to university here. I needed to be close to you again. And I know this is really insensitive and terrible timing and I can wait for you as long as you need, I just... I need you."
Larry's eyes grew bright as he spoke, and he pulled Ben into a kiss, hard and trembling. "Me too," he managed to answer finally, choking back a laugh and kissing him again. "I love you both so much. And I'm so fucking in love with you, Ben."
Daniel sagged against his twin in a rush of relief, who held him tight even as he returned Larry's kiss with a needy, joyful moan. Then Larry was kissing Daniel, laughing soft and joyful, pulling them close so that all their lips were together, messy and awkward and perfect.
"Please don't think I don't love you just as much," Larry whispered, wrapping one arm around Daniel's shoulders and tangling fingers in his hair. "I'm sorry it's not... the mushy kind."
Daniel smiled, claiming another kiss. "There are far more kinds of love than even the Greeks had names for, lover. Don't worry, Larry... I've never wanted anything more than for you to feel for Ben like he does for you."
"Thank you," Larry whispered, smiling sweetly. But then he met his gaze with more boldness, his smile turning from shy to his familiar, compelling invitation. "Sweet Daniel... your own desire craves experience the way your mind craves knowledge, doesn't it?"
Daniel bit his bottom lip, feeling a deep, hot rush of longing that was completely mortifying. He'd always known that he wasn't like Ben, that he couldn't be content to focus his passion only on one great love. The times he and Ben had gone to bed together with others had been at his urging. And it had been so easy, after they'd started sleeping with Larry, to tell himself that he was flirting with other men so that Ben could have time alone with him....
It was one of the few things he'd found difficult to talk about with Ben, knowing that his beloved twin wasn't wired that way. But... Larry....
His lover leaned closer, nuzzling his jaw. "Sweet bunny," he murmured, fingers stroking down the back of his neck, then his spine. "Big brother's taken such good care of your needs... I want to help with that, too. I want to gift you the revels like I've tasted them... and when you're a god, you'll be able to last all night, you can take everyone who wants you...." a low chuckle. "And be as dirty as you want, immune from mortal disease...."
Daniel gave an embarrassingly needy whimper before he could stop himself. "I...."
Ben cuddled into his other side, claiming his mouth in a yearning kiss. "I'd really like to see that," he purred, smoothing a hand down to cup and squeeze his ass with exquisite familiarity. "Maybe Lar and I could both help you... bring the most handsome lovers to you so that you don't have to lift a finger to get what you want...."
An incredulous laugh escaped his throat, but Daniel couldn't find words to respond. The thought of it was incredible, like Larry could see the deepest, kinkiest fantasies he'd ever had - well, in a way he could, couldn't he? "...please," he whispered, and Larry moaned, warm and pleased, claiming a kiss as well.
Then Larry drew back, looking at Ben. "...can I ask for something from you, my love?"
"Anything," Ben replied, soft and fervent.
Larry bit his lip on a grin, stroking his cheek. Then he turned his gaze to Daniel, lowering his voice. "I'd really like to help you take care of your sweet twin right now...."
Ben drew a soft breath, eyes darkening with desire - or was that Daniel's own want reflected back at him? "What do you have in mind?"
Larry gave a low, pleased moan, fingers tightening in Daniel's hair as he claimed another kiss: hot, deep, nipping at his bottom lip. "Sweet little bunny, just starving for cock," he purred, breath hot as he nuzzled along his cheek to mouth at his ear. "I want to give you mine to swallow while I watch your big brother fuck you, Daniel."
The idea was intensely, incredibly sexy. So much that Daniel couldn't trust himself to respond, an embarrassingly needy whine escaping his lips. He'd never....
Ben groaned, fingers digging into his ass. "Fuck, Lar...."
Larry cupped Ben's cheek tenderly with his free hand. "Will you give that to me, my love? I'd really, really like to watch you together...."
"Yes," Ben promised, fervent and relieved. "Anytime, anything you wish."
Daniel swallowed, trying to be prudent. "I - I should let you two have time together...."
"You've done that already in spades," Larry replied with a smirk. He stroked both arms around Daniel's waist, one covering Ben's hand on his ass and giving a squeeze. "But you haven't let us spoil you. And for as many times as you've spoiled me, I really think you ought to let me turn the tables...." he claimed his lips in a kiss that left Daniel weak at the knees, sucking and nibbling on his lips, voice lower. "And I wanna help your twin fill you up with cock...."
Larry's words shuddered straight to his raging hardon, and Daniel gave a soft whine into his mouth. "...are you using your powers now?"
"No?" Larry drew back in surprise.
Ben chuckled softly, kissing above his ear. His fingers slid slower on his ass to tease between his thighs. "I don't think Larry needs magic to make you horny, liebling."
"I could if you want, though," Larry offered with a little smile. "I mean, I could try. I haven't done it intentionally yet."
"Maybe it could be a good way to celebrate?" Ben suggested. "Only if you want to, of course."
"If Daniel's comfortable with it," Larry replied. "I think I might need some music, though..."
Daniel swallowed hard. "I... have the new Massive Attack album...."
A slow grin spread across Larry's lips. "Perfect," he murmured, then held a hand out to him. "Show me."
Daniel had immediately found the album to be incredibly sexy, though he'd mostly used it to cover for sex noises before. Now, it felt exquisitely easy to relax into it, taking the glass of wine that Ben brought for him from the kitchen. It felt easy to let the wine warm him, letting Larry draw him into a slow sway with the beat. Yielding to the way Ben pressed up against his back, moving with him, until Daniel couldn't help but pull Larry closer so he was pinned between them, drunk on their touch and the heat in Larry's gaze even more than the wine.
There was something undoubtedly familiar about it that made him think back to last Christmas in the Alps. It had been so good to see Larry again after so long. He'd been so happy, and Ben even moreso. They'd spent a night catching up over mulled wine, meeting Larry's friends, and then, what had come the day after... Alain's advice about Larry, his invitation to come dance....
Yes, this was the same warm divinity, held now in the smile of his dear friend and lover. Daniel felt so good, like the thrum of the music and the warmth of the wine in his limbs had pushed away all of the niggling little excuses why he couldn't or shouldn't give in to his own desires. Like it had a year ago, when he'd looked into Larry's adoring gaze, and felt every fear and worry he'd had previously - that they'd somehow end up hurting him, that they'd ruin the friendship, that he'd inevitably see what they were to each other and be disgusted by it - melt away into nothing but the love he felt for his dear friend. It had been so easy to pull Larry close like he'd always wanted, to whisper invitation in his ear. To know that, once Larry had been to bed with them once, it would be so easy to continue, to maneuver him closer to Ben....
It felt just as good now. It felt even better to turn and reach for Ben without hesitation. To claim a kiss that wasn't just to tease and flirt, but with all the desire he felt for his twin, without any question of being judged for it.
"Your magic is exquisite," he breathed as he turned back to Larry, as the three of them traded kisses, tugging each other's clothing away effortlessly. "It feels so very, very good, Lar...."
"I'm so glad, sweetheart," he purred, pressing closer, until Daniel was pinned between both of them. Pinned, winding his arms around Larry's neck, one thigh around his hips to pull him closer. And Ben, pressed so close behind him holding them both close as they rocked together in time to the music. The exquisite length of his hard cock nestled against Daniel's ass, so close to where it belonged....
"We're only getting started," Larry murmured against his lips before claiming Ben's mouth over his shoulder, and Daniel moaned at the flood of desires that danced across his mind's eye. It felt like he could ask for anything without fear, and they'd answer him. Everything. He imagined being lifted between them, head falling back against Ben's shoulder, his twin holding his thighs spread for Larry to fuck him. He imagined being bent over the back of the couch so they could take turns with his ass while they made out, trading off back and forth until one of them finally came in him and the other fisted off on his back. Or perhaps, after a round or two, he could even try and take both their cocks at once....
Gods, it was almost too decadent to contemplate. Daniel slid to his knees, lips parting over the head of Larry's cock with a groan as he had so many times before. Starving for cock, Larry had said, and something deep inside him responded with uncontrollable need. Something that was always shameful and dirty but at times felt delightfully deviant, instead of something he should hold himself back from. Now - like it had last winter - it felt divine.
He reveled in the heat and weight of Larry's cock against his tongue, the taste of his arousal - did he even taste divine? - and how it felt to fill his mouth and suckle him. Ben's fingers were heavenly as they curled in his hair to encourage him. He relaxed and slid down Larry's shaft, swallowing him deep into his throat with a groan. God, it felt so good, the thought of doing it all night was incredible....
"Feels so good, Daniel...." Larry cupped the back of his skull, gently rocking into his mouth. Then he tugged him back gently, urging him towards Ben. "Don't neglect your twin, sweetheart..."
"Oh God," Daniel whimpered, and turned to Ben's cock, taking him in his mouth without hesitation. It felt like he'd never needed to suck him so badly, and even though he was so very familiar with this he half gagged around him in his enthusiasm.
"Fuck, Daniel - !" Ben clenched at his hair, drawing a sharp hiss. "Oh God, libeling -"
"He's such a good boy," Larry purred, stroking jaw. "Look how hungry he is for your cock, Ben... gods, he looks so good with your cock in his throat...."
How had Daniel never imagined how good it would be to hear such things? He'd never even dared to imagine they'd ever be in this place! He pulled back to lavish attention on the head of his cock like he knew so well Ben liked, then slowly slid down his cock to swallow around him carefully, reveling in the rush of pleasure from feeling his brother's girth fill his throat.
"Lar - " their lover's name was helpless on Ben's lips, fingers raking through Daniel's hair. Daniel glanced up to see Larry kiss him deeply, stroking Daniel's cheek encouragingly.
"Such a good baby brother," he purred again, and - God - that was another unexpected new kink.
Daniel pulled from Ben's cock with a soft pop, sucking and nuzzling the head with a helpless whimper. "Lar...."
"Sweet, hungry baby brother...." Larry stroked his thumb along his lips. "Do you need your twin to cum down your throat?"
"Please," Daniel whimpered, feeling his cock jerk at the thought. "But - "
"Don't worry," Larry soothed, guiding the head of Ben's cock to his mouth. "We have all day, sweetheart. Go on."
Daniel took him again with a whimper, not sure he could have held back even if he wanted. He needed his twin's pleasure, drinking in the satisfaction of Ben's groans as much as how good it felt to have him in his mouth. He hadn't realized how well endowed he and his twin were until he'd started fooling around with other boys, but he often felt, indulgently, that it was a gift for his own pleasure, gifting him the most exquisite sense of accomplishment to swallow his twin to the hilt.
Larry's soft words of praise only made it more exquisite, his fingers stroking warm through Daniel's hair, over Ben's hand as it clenched tighter. "Gods, that's it... fuck, Ben, he's so pretty like that... imagined you two so many times, love, your sweet little twin gagging for your cock.... No, it's okay, just enjoy it. Just let me watch. He can bounce on my cock afterwards so he's all stretched open and ready for your monster cock..."
Daniel cried out around him at the thought of it, half gagging on his cock again in enthusiasm, and almost wished he could bring himself to stop long enough to beg for it now. But his twin's pleasure was too intoxicating, fingers almost painfully tight in his hair, hips trembling as he stuttered up into his mouth despite his attempts not to. "Fuck - " Ben panted desperately. "Fuck, Daniel - Lar - "
"Do it," Larry breathed. "Can't you see how much he wants you to? Hold him just like this - yes - and push deep. He can take it. Oh god, lover, just like that. Fuck your cock down your brother's throat for me - "
Daniel felt like he could swoon with it, despite managing to breathe around his brother's thrusts. He felt entirely helpless but at once perfectly safe, relaxing and yielding to the push of his cock. He knew his brother's passion so well, could feel it build, feel the tension as Ben rode the crest and then came with a shout, spilling down his throat. It felt more gratifying than ever, enough that Daniel felt like it would only take a few tugs to follow his brother. But he held off, reveling in Ben's orgasm, whimpering as he suckled his cock and swallowed down every spurt of his seed.
"Oh my god." Larry dropped to his knees behind him, working his fingers up inside him - thank god he'd grabbed lube from somewhere. "Oh my god, you two are amazing. I can't imagine anything more divine. Ben, cuddle your twin. Fuck, Daniel, I need to fuck your sweet little ass so bad - "
"Please," Daniel managed to answer, his voice surprisingly but so satisfyingly husky. "Fuck me hard, Lar, please - "
"Hold him," Larry urged, and in moments Daniel was draped over his twin's body, held warm and strong as Larry buried himself to the hilt without hesitation in a few eager thrusts. It felt like Larry perfectly shared his desperation, starting to use him urgently, hard snaps of his hips that filled him in a hot shock of pleasure with thrust. All he could do was cry out in pleasure, clinging to Ben.
"So good, liebling," Ben purred, stealing breathless kisses from him, sucking at his bottom lip. "So incredible watching you taking our cocks...!"
In the moment, it felt like nothing could possibly be a greater accomplishment. Larry's fingers curled around his cock, and in no time Daniel was coming apart, crying his climax into Ben's mouth as Larry spilled inside him.
It felt so good to cuddle between them, catching his breath, slowly relaxing. Trading soft kisses with both of them, then Ben alone as Larry slipped away to clean up.
Ben looked after him for a moment with so much wonder and love that it took his breath away. Daniel cuddled closer to his brother with a soft sigh. "Ben, I'm so happy...."
His twin gave a soft, incredulous laugh. "I hardly hoped...." he breathed, then turned back to kiss Daniel, long and warm. "Love you so much...."
"Do you want to join him?" Daniel asked, finally feeling nothing but a thrill of excitement at the idea.
"And agree to the Professor's - to be his successor?"
Daniel nodded, cupping his twin's face. "To share a divine soul..."
"Perfect...." Ben smiled, tracing his fingers along Daniel's jaw. "I'm sure we'll remember some things eventually that will be difficult. Strong memories especially. We'll probably remember how they lost each other..." his smile turned a little sad.
"But we'll be here," Daniel whispered. "We'll take care of each other. We'll make up for that loss. And we'll never feel shame."
"Never shame for loving you," Ben breathed, drawing into a kiss that was sweet and hot and deep.
"That looks like a very nice conversation," Larry purred as he returned, stretching out next to Ben's side. Ben gave him a sweet smile, drawing him into a kiss as well, more adoring than Daniel had ever seen him.
"We were talking about memory," Daniel said, mind returning to those thoughts. "And how some of the things we might remember will be difficult, but... I think perhaps there's things we can do now to help with that...."
"Yeah?" Larry looked at him curiously.
Daniel nodded, still thinking. "I think your powers could be really helpful for that, too. When we learn about things like trauma and PTSD... one of the most effective ways to recover is to try and create positive memories that overshadow the negative ones. It's unfortunately a survival mechanism to remember unpleasant things, so we can protect ourselves from them. But we can override that with effort. Finding happy moments and learning how to really be present to save that happiness into your memories. I think maybe that's why Alain must have kept journals, even if he didn't realize it."
Larry gave a soft hum, pondering that for a long moment. Then he turned to Ben, smiling, claiming a long, slow kiss. "Dear Diary," he murmured against Ben's lips between kisses, "Today I watched my beloved brother Ben... and his boyfriend... finally admit their feelings after..." a soft laugh, a longer kiss. "After a whole summer of hiding it from each other while trying to spend every waking moment together...."
Ben gave a soft moan, arm tightening around him. "I really like 'boyfriend'," he said softly, making Larry smile, sweet and shy.
Daniel let himself gaze at them for a long moment, taking his own advice and focusing on how wondrous it all felt, and the sweet, aching happiness he felt for both of them. "...and then my brother's boyfriend let me taste the sweetness of his powers, and asked to watch me suck my twin off?"
Larry gave a pleased moan of agreement, then drew back to look at both of them. "Wait, that's not what I asked for...." He pouted, eyes growing wide. "Don't I still get to watch you make love?"
Daniel was well familiar with the way his twin's eyes darkened, hand stroking lower on Daniel's back to rub one ass cheek. "Do you still want to?"
"So much," Larry purred, kissing him warmly. Then he sat up, reaching towards the stereo with a smile, where the album was reaching the end. "Should I restart this...?"
"Oh yes," Daniel sighed immediately, and soon found himself in a delightful tangle of limbs, kissing both of them.
"I want to watch everything," Larry breathed, rubbing Ben's chest. "Tell me how it started...."
Ben gave a slightly helpless laugh. "...there was no start, Lar. He's my twin. It always was."
"We just did what felt good," Daniel agreed, and received a warmer kiss from Larry.
"God, that's hot." A soft laugh. "Maybe you were born to be the Dioscuri...."
Daniel bit his lip on the idea, cock twitching harder. Could it be possible? Even if the Professor didn't know it, so many myths illustrated how the hand of fate could bring people together for important things. "Just like fate drew us to you so young," he breathed, and Larry smiled, sweet and bashful.
"...maybe," he agreed. "I... wish I'd been brave enough to agree when you invited me to play doctor when we were little. Clearly none of us understood what we'd really be doing, but... I'm sure part of me worried I'd like it far too much...."
"You're with us now," Ben murmured. "You never have to worry with us. We'll take care of you, Lar."
Larry favored Ben with another sweet smile, kissing him deeper. "We'll take care of each other," he murmured, then looked up at Daniel through his eyelashes. This time Daniel caught a flash of gold, and Larry's lips parted to a soft groan. "Oh... you used to suckle him while you fell asleep... no wonder our sweet bunny is so hungry for cock...."
They'd never admitted it to anyone, and the rush of heat it sent through Daniel made him groan. "That's how I realized," he admitted, and it felt so good to say. Even better for the way Ben's fingers kneaded at his ass, encouraging Daniel to grind his cock against his hip. "One day I saw a porn magazine and understood why I liked it so much... and that there was so many more ways to feel good together...."
"Our parents were kind of hands off with us during the divorce," Ben explained, and Daniel realized that he'd pulled Larry closer the same way, molesting his ass. "And then our new stepmother just took cues from Dad... we never really misbehaved and our grades were so good, so they never questioned...."
"I remember," Larry groaned, squirming more against him. "Gods, you were so young when your twin started riding your cock...."
Daniel couldn't hold back a whimper, starting to suck along Ben's shoulder and neck as he wrapped his fingers around his twin's erection. "That's where it belonged," he whispered, and he'd always thought that admitting such a thing would be mortifying, but with Larry it felt as triumphant and thrilling as it did deviant.
"God, of course it did," Larry groaned, pulling him into a hungry kiss. "Oh fuck, Daniel, I wanna see that. Please show me...."
How could he hold back? In moments he was astride Ben's hips, grinding back against his cock with a helpless whine. "Ben...."
"Anything you need, liebling," Ben breathed, as he always did, but raked his fingers up his hips, clenching harder. "God, Daniel, need to fuck you so bad...."
"I'll help," Larry purred, and in moments was slicking Ben's cock, guiding it up inside him as Daniel rocked down onto him with a needy whine.
Gods, had it ever felt so good? There was always something delightfully overwhelming about taking Ben's cock despite the countless times they'd made love. His twin was so big, and there was always a moment where stretching around the head of his cock felt nearly too much to handle. But the rush of it was exquisite, and Daniel knew so well it would only get better, relaxing and taking him, crying out in triumph as he pushed Ben to the hilt and his entire awareness was the bliss of being filled.
"Oh my god, Ben...." Larry's voice was incredulous, fingers rubbing down Daniel's back and over his ass, restless and eager. "God, he looks so good with your huge cock splitting him open. Fuck, your twin takes you like a champ - " He disappeared behind him with a helpless groan, and Daniel squealed as he felt - god, was that his tongue?
"Fuck, he's so tight around you," Larry groaned, breath hot against the place where they joined. Then he was licking him again, sucking at his ass and the base of Ben's cock, and Daniel had a sudden, exquisite urge to beg Larry to lick into him or finger him alongside Ben's cock. Larry pulled back, though, kissing Daniel's back, nipping his earlobe. "Fuck yourself on your big brother's cock, my little bunny."
How could he resist? Daniel stuttered down eagerly, knowing so well just how to move. Ben's cock was so thick that it was near impossible to not get it right, but in moments he was fucking down onto his twin's cock in a way that was toe-curlingly good. He curled over Ben, bracing himself on his shoulders and crying out as Ben started to rock up to meet him: the slick drag of his thick cock over sensitive nerve endings as he drew away, then filled him again with a rush, hitting up against his sweet spot.
"Gods, you're so fucking pretty together," Larry groaned, palming his own cock. His free hand stroked idly over Daniel's back, rubbing down to clench his ass. Then he leaned down to kiss Ben's temple, breath ragged. "Can I watch you make love to him now? Please?"
In moments Daniel found himself manhandled down onto the bed, their positions reversed. He pulled his thighs high against Ben's sides, gasping as Ben pulled his hips higher, and realized his brother was angling so that Larry could watch him rub the head of his cock against Daniel's ass. "Please - !"
"Patience, little bunny," Larry purred, pouring more lube on his fingers and reaching to rub them between him, against his hole and over Ben's cock. "Jesus, yes, do it, you're so fucking hot together - "
"Fuck, Lar - !" Ben stuttered into him more roughly than normal, and the obvious lack of control felt incredible, left Daniel crying out in pleasure. It felt even better when Ben curled over him, grinding deep as he claimed his mouth.
"My liebling, he groaned, kissing him harder, for a moment grinding so deep that it felt like Ben meant to claim every inch of him. "My twin... so good... god, Lar, it's so good...!"
Daniel thought he managed to whimper agreement, holding his twin's gaze and seeing everything that he thought neither of them could find words for. How could he possibly explain the way it felt to be accepted - no, encouraged! - like this?
"My divine twins," Larry purred, curling next to them. Stroking Ben's hair as Ben rocked in him, slow and deep. "Gods, don't ever stop, promise me...."
Daniel caught his twin's face, heart in his throat, and could only nod, drawing Ben in for a kiss. "Promise," Ben managed, voice rough, and kissed him again. "Never stop...."
"Never," Daniel managed to echo, closing his eyes and focusing again on committing every part of it to memory. The sense of oneness - the safety and security and unconditional love - everything about being with Ben was so familiar. And this new, wondrous ability to share it that felt so bright and beautiful....
He reached out to their lover. "Larry...."
Larry smiled, pressing a kiss to his temple. "Sweetheart?"
Daniel turned his head for a kiss. "Ben... may I...."
Ben gave a soft groan, dropping his face to Daniel's neck. "...can I share you with my boyfriend, liebling? Can I show him how special you are to me? Will you let us both fuck you whenever you need us to?"
What he was asking - offering - was so much more than Daniel would ever dare ask for, and he couldn't help but sob at the thought of it. "Oh god, please - ! Please, anything you want - Larry, please - !"
"Don't worry, hungry little bunny," Larry purred. "I did promise you my cock. Ben - move him forward a bit if you can - "
Then Daniel's head was hanging off the edge of the bed-pile, and Larry knelt above him, gently urging his head back more as he brought the head of his cock to Daniel's lips. Daniel could tell immediately what he intended, and groaned as he licked and nuzzled as much as he could reach. "God yes, fuck my mouth. Please fuck down my throat, Lar - "
"With pleasure, sweetheart," Larry groaned, pushing past his lips and over his tongue.
For the number of times Daniel had longingly imagined doing this - guiltily with their one night stands, and with Larry, a tentative hopefulness - experiencing it was better than any of it. The rush of pleasure from being overwhelmed by both activities at once: his twin inside him, taking his pleasure of him and driving such sweet shocks of sensation through him with every thrust, and the sense of powerful devotion that came from pleasing a man with his mouth, and especially Larry. Larry, who wasn't just allowing this but had been the one to suggest it, and even if he was only doing it for Ben's sake he clearly understood how important it was to them and wanted to support them -
And then, with a murmured warning, Larry went from thrusting shallowly over his tongue to pushing into his throat, and all of Daniel's thoughts deserted him.
How could thoughts possibly compete with such overwhelming pleasure? He swallowed around Larry's cock with practiced ease, shuddering at the rush of satisfaction. Larry might not have been quite as thick as his brother, but he was a tall guy and his cock certainly left nothing wanting. Daniel swallowed around him hungrily, whimpering and gasping for breath as Larry pulled back, then pushed deep again, cupping the back of his neck and starting to fuck his throat more urgently as soon as Daniel proved he could take it.
Ben stuttered into him roughly with a helpless cry, and Daniel's world narrowed even further until nothing existed but them. Ben, filling him up so perfectly. The increasing desperation of his thrusts pushing Daniel's pleasure higher at breakneck speed. Larry, gasping encouragements, timing his thrusts to let him breathe.
"Oh fuck Daniel, that's it - swallow my cock so good, sweetheart - oh yes, feels so fucking good... drives your big brother crazy... fuck, you're gonna cum so hard for us... aren't you? Fuck... cum on your twin's cock while I - "
And then, as if Larry had ordered it, Daniel was. He couldn't breathe around Larry's cock, but he didn't need to. All that existed were the waves of pleasure, finally cresting, breaking, sending him tumbling him over the edge. He shuddered around Ben's cock as his brother stuttered deep with a cry, his thrusts a perfect agony as he spilled inside him, as Larry gave a breathless, surprised shout and pulsed and came down his throat.
It was all he'd ever dreamed of. It was just the beginning.
He held them both close in a post-orgasmic daze, basking in the moment as he caught his breath. Surely there were few things that could possibly be more foundational to memory than this. How could any piece of recollection inherited from the previous Dioscuri possibly ever compare? Or, if they tried, perhaps it would only serve to reinforce the magic of what the three of them had found together.
"Thank you," Ben said softly. "You don't know what this means to me, love. Thank you."
"I know what it means to me that you trust me with it," Larry replied softly. "And... that you're considering joining me."
"We will," Daniel replied without hesitation. "And I promise I won't always be the third wheel."
"The one that guides and balances us?" Larry shot back challengingly, then kissed him. "I'm the one joining you two. I know you'll still need time alone, sweetheart, don't worry. I've always been fine with that."
"And you need time alone to let my brother romance you like I've been wanting him to for a decade," Daniel shot back with a pout.
"I will. I promise." Ben pressed a kiss to his temple. "But I also think that sometimes I might need my twin to take over for me... stand on the arm of Dionysus at the height of his revels." He caressed the side of Larry's face with a smile. "I love you too much - both of you - to hold you back from the revelry you deserve."
Larry leaned into his touch, turning his face to kiss Ben's palm. "We'll figure things out," he said softly. "We'll have more than enough time for everything."
How was it possible to be so happy just from watching their happiness? Daniel felt like he could melt into it and never leave. Or at least not for the rest of the day. But there was one more thing they should take care of.
He tapped Ben's chest. "Let me up, I'll call Professor Carson. Tell him what we've decided."
Ben smiled, then kissed his forehead and urged him back down to relax. "I think maybe I'd better call him... you sound like... like you should rest your throat."
Daniel felt his ears heat, and cuddled into Larry as Ben got up. "I don't really sound that bad... do I?"
Larry chuckled, kissing his cheek. "Nah. Just wait until we throw a real revel."
~~~
no subject
Date: 2023-12-23 03:52 am (UTC)I am glad he was able to calm and soothe them so quickly. I wonder if that might be part of his power? Not just knowing and inciting their dreams but knowing the words needed to soothe, reassure and encourage them. Possibly it's just a Larry thing but it would make sense. Lots of people are nervous about asking for or acting on their deepest darkest desires. Knowing the best way to calm their fears and get them to act on them would be very helpful.
Also, Daniel, I understand your curiosity but you need Larry to use his powers on you almost as much as you need an aphrodisiac - not at all.
I am also enjoying the dynamic between these three. Daniel and Larry both longing for revelry but also for the love and security Ben offers. Ben, now that he knows how much Larry loves him, content to let them indulge since he knows they will always come back to him. It's lovely to watch.
no subject
Date: 2023-12-23 05:28 am (UTC)I can see Larry taking an active roll in directing/encouraging just to make them feel safe and accepted and then discovering that he's super into it. And the twins being so nourished by not just acceptance but being super into it. XD They really do work very well as a threesome. I think Daniel needs to be close to them and love them more than he realizes, and knowing that Ben won't worry about him since Larry's there will make it much easier for him to let go and enjoy himself. And I always love Ben and Larry discovering how good they are as partners both for what they can do for each other but also for the people they love. <3
Also, Daniel, I understand your curiosity but you need Larry to use his powers on you almost as much as you need an aphrodisiac - not at all.
HAHAHAHAHA too true. XD